தினசரி செய்திகள்

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Thanks for your vote - Anjana.Padmanabhan

Anjana.Padmanabhan
Hi All,

I made it to the "GRAND FINALE" of INDIAN IDOL JUNIOR in yesterday's shoot , with GOD's grace and all of your relentless support and encouragement.

THANK YOU ALL for blessing me with your wishes and votes.
I am truly blessed to have you continued affection and love.

THANKS, THANKS, THANKS,

A big thanks to all my dear ones from the bottom of my heart...All of your support have made Me enter the Grand Finale.

Again a Humble Appeal to all my dear ones - the voting lines are now open from 25/08/2013 to the morning of 01/09/2013 7AM. Please please do vote for her. Details of the voting is given below. Please caste the maximum number votes you can.

Thank you and Love you always.

1) To Vote via SMS : - TYPE IDOL ANJ (remember to leave a space between IDOL and ANJ) and send it to 5252525. You can caste as many votes as you can every day from your mobile.

2) FREE VOTING ONLINE : - Log in to myindianidol.com and caste "UNLIMITED VOTES FREE" using your FB / Twitter login.

For Apple ios mobile users and Android Mobile users, there is an App named INDIANIDOL, download it and u can caste unlimited votes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Popular Posts